I will no longer be updating this blog because I have added this blog to my website

-- Blog --

-- Facebook - Behance --




Friday 16 November 2012

The Room

The Room is a cult film that was a drama that is now labelled a dark comedy. It may be the most unintentionally funny movie of all time. There is many love scenes that are 5 minutes long, featuring people sprinkling rose pedals on each other. It has so many awkward what the fuck moments. It is one of those movies you can't describe how bad it is or how many plot holes there are. I know one thing they all love to toss a good old fashion foootball around even well going for a run. After you check out the movie you definitely should check out some interviews with Tommy Wiseau he is just reveling in all this attention this movie has received. Then check out this flash game based on the movie: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/547307















an emotional high point.








Probably my favourite scene, enjoy.



Check out my other posts on ridiculous things I've found:

The Wonderful Whites
American Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment