I will no longer be updating this blog because I have added this blog to my website

-- Blog --

-- Facebook - Behance --




Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fat Dog Clothing + Tough Guy

On top of doing "art work" I also have a company with my friend Steve called Fat Dog Clothing. Which is basically a retro cartoon based t-shirt company all revolving around hilarious fat dogs.















So, if you like cool shit check out www.fatdogclothing.com .


Also I have a comic strip called Tough Guy about redneck dad and his pansy son. C-c-c-heck it out:






Go look at all the comic strips here: http://toughguy.thecomicseries.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.dog t-shirts

    ReplyDelete