I will no longer be updating this blog because I have added this blog to my website

-- Blog --

-- Facebook - Behance --




Tuesday 13 November 2012

Samurai Swords


I'm always obsessed with perfection and people striving for it. So lately I've been really fascinated with Japanese sword makers. They are works of art for sure and I think as an artist they are examples of a life spent working on your life's work. I think everyone's focus wanes from time to time and mine is no different but I think the best thing in my experience to do is just keep rolling. There is always lows and highs and you just must accept it as an inevitability. I'm no guru by any means but I definitely want everyone to succeed. I also don't think anyone's success will negatively effect me, there is enough success for everyone. Well, enough about that. Swords are badass and you should check out the people who make them.




 







I posted this already but it is pretty awesome so if you haven't seen it, watch it.


Some of Ono Yoshimitsu's blades:






No comments:

Post a Comment