I will no longer be updating this blog because I have added this blog to my website

-- Blog --

-- Facebook - Behance --




Friday 13 July 2012

Tim Ferriss

I've only read one book by Tim Ferriss, 4-Hour Workweek. I liked it, maybe because I'm a dreamer and hope for a 4-Hour Workweek at some point in my life or because it introduced some new ideas into my life. The main idea being that you want to be a business owner and not a business manager, meaning that you don't want to spend all your time chained to your business. He suggests streamlining things so that you don't need to micromanage everything in your business. This book and all of Tim's books take a lot of flak especially because his books are marketed towards the masses. For me there is that portion of the book that is just trying to get you excited which you may want to disregard or you can get excited about starting a business.

I think he has a lot of great ideas and is quite thorough so, buy the book and check out his blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment