I will no longer be updating this blog because I have added this blog to my website

-- Blog --

-- Facebook - Behance --




Wednesday 13 June 2012

David Choe

I feel like I'm jumping on the bandwagon with liking David Choe... but whatever I'm no hipster. I first found out about Mr.Choe from Thumbs Up! on Vice.com. In which he goes on a crazy hitch-hiking adventure with his friend Guam Cruise aka. Harry Kim. In the age of reality television it is nice to see something that doesn't seem as though there is a script guiding the whole thing. Basically he's a bad motherfucker. Here is Thumbs up!: http://www.vice.com/thumbs-up/thumbs-up-season-1-1-of-5


Jimi Hendrix



Dark Circles

Exodus from the Land of Play


Danny Trejo

Choe

Death Blossom

David Choe Ripping it up:



Check out others that are ripping it up:

No comments:

Post a Comment