I will no longer be updating this blog because I have added this blog to my website

-- Blog --

-- Facebook - Behance --




Tuesday 3 January 2012

Who Knows..


Well lately I've been thinking there's has to be a better way to live. I've always been interested in meditation and Buddhism but, I've never made time for either. Recently I've been thinking that most of my problems and restless nature are because of my restless mind.Now, I don't believe in mindlessly following anything or anyone but, after watching this Dalai Lama speech you have to give him some credit. Not just him some credit but, all of Buddhism because Buddhism's base lies in self improvement as opposed to blind faith. I would never become a Buddhist because every religion is a crystallization or a small box trapping any further growth or outside ideas.

Really what I think is that the afterlife is of no concern to me or anyone but, how to live this one well is.

No comments:

Post a Comment